1st EBM Introductory Course at KAMC
- يونيو 11, 2012
مجلة نبض – فرص :
We would like to announce for the 1st Introductory course on Evidence-Based Healthcare, which will be conducted at King Abdullah Medical City, Makkah in collaboration with Saudi Society for Evidence-Based Healthcare & EBMJeddah Group.
Physicians, Nurses, Pharmacists, Technicians
1. To introduce participants to the concept of ‘Evidence Based Health Care’.
2. To help participants distinguish between strong high quality published research and weaker research.
3. To introduce participants to internet sources evidence based medicine.
Administrative Building, Main Auditorium, King Abdullah Medical City, Makkah
Tuesday June 26, 2012 – Shaban 6, 1433 Time: 7:30 AM to 5:00 PM
This activity has been awarded 8 CME hours by the Saudi Commission for Health Specialties. Accreditation Number: 28296/2012.
KAMC Staff: 75 SR, non-KAMC Staff: 150 SR
1. In person: Mr. Bakr, Academic Affairs, Training and Research Building, King Abdullah Medical City, Makkah.
2. Bank Payment: SABB Account Number 003102167009; IBAN: SA2945000000003102167009
Please make sure you submit your payment before June 20 to guarantee your seat. Please send a scanned copy of proof of bank payment to email@example.com
Please complete the form to reserve your seat in the course. The certificates will be printed according to the spelling provided in this form.